Wash Care Guidelines
There are ways to keep your clothes looking new for a longer period of time by applying the following rules during washing:
- Always read the care label inserted into the garment and follow the washing instructions accordingly.
- Do not overload your washing machine.
- Sort your washing according to similar wash care instructions and similar colours.
- Do not leave garments with white and coloured panels soaking for too long a period.
- Turn garments inside out before washing especially jeans, printed garments and garments with embellishments on them i.e. beads, sequins etc.
- Wash garments at correct temperature. If unsure, wash at a lower temperature rather than a higher temperature.
- Do not use too much detergent.
- Do not use fabric detergents containing bleach.
- When hand washing garments, rinse until water runs clear.
- Do not spin any wool, acetate, viscose or mix garments.
- Dry as stated on the washing instructions.
- Do not tumble dry garments unless stated on washing instruction.
- Always Dry Clean garments when stated on the washing instruction.
- Take care when ironing; always follow the instructions on the washing instructions label.
- Always iron garments that have prints or embellishments on the reverse.